- Guided tour of The Two Birds Nest.
- Beer paddle featuring 4 beers.
- Enjoy a meal and choose your own lunch from the Nest menu or specials board.
Visit the home of Two Birds Brewing and see Where The Magic Happens! This fun day out includes a guided tour of the brewery, delicious food (casual dining experience) and brewery fresh beers, in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
- Guided brewery tour
- Beer tasting paddle
- Lunch including a Snack and Small plate to share and a Big dish each
Looking for something fun to do on a Saturday afternoon? Well how about enjoying a brewery tour at Australia’s first female owned brewery, that includes a mouth-watering meal of your choice and four brewery fresh beers. This guided group tour takes you through the home of Two Birds Brewing, known as “The Nest”. You’ll learn all about the Two Birds philosophies and the beer making journey.
After the tour, you can relax out the back amongst the tanks in the Brewery area or perch in a sunny spot at the front windows and watch the trains go by. You’ll enjoy 4 different beers from the Two Birds range and enjoy pairing it with their tasty food offering.
On the Day
- Allow approximately two hours for the tour and lunch
Numbers on the Day
- This experience is a group tour.
- Enclosed shoes are required.
- Only available to those 18 year and older
- Participants must wear enclosed shoes
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour to check-in using your voucher
- The bottling line doesn’t operate on Saturdays
A receipt & downloadable gift voucher will be emailed to the email address provided if you require as a gift to email. A follow up official voucher will be emailed to you (Mon-Fri 9-5pm) with your unique code.
Please either bring the receipt and original emailed voucher or the follow up voucher on the day.